Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas time is approaching, blessings to all

This will be a very quick post and very short.  I am on Vero's computer and she'll need it soon.  I'd apologize but it honestly isn't my fault.  Both of my  computers are still in the "no internet mode".  I have no idea what is wrong and am not knowlegable enough to figure it out.  So, I use what I can borrow when I can.  This has been 3 months of pure frustration, since I do so much on the internet.  That would be my first prayer request.  Pray not only that it can be fixed, but that I won't "lose it" while waiting.

Lots going on... in many areas.  First, our good friend and prayer warrior, Pastor Cebien, has stepped in and is helping us with the adoption process here.  Thanks to him, all of our paper work went to the Prime Minister's office, and his (PM) words were, "Lets get this done, now."   How long will that be?  I have no idea, since we are in Haiti. But we praise God we are in the works now.  

And we (mainly Vero) are working on Savanah's passport.  They told us getting it done before the adoption would make it much easier.  If THIS is easiier, wow, not sure what it would involve AFTER the adoption.  But we praise God that possibly by Monday, the passport will be in the works.  Put that on your prayer list, okay?

Don's been working on several things.  Hauling sand and gravel for several people.  He always buys it from one family.  There are so many doing it at the rivers.  But this family is all Christians.  Huge family... from Grandpa and Grandma to great grandkids.  And they had many kids.  They have always been very good to Don, giving him more than a normal load.  He tries to take andy out for them all each time.  We were given some clothes and Don took them out.  Many times the kids are without clothes, and the adults don't do much better.  They were so thrilled and told Don "God bless you." as he left.  He is also working on Vero's house.  It will be done soon.  But she will be staying at Sammy's house from Tuesday on, for a month, while Bud and Jane go stateside for the holidays.  When she comes back, we hope to have it ready for her to move into.  A lot has been done, now we have to work on the rest.  Keep praying.

I'd best close out and get this posted, while I have internet.  We pray your Christmas is Christ centered and that you spend the season sharing His love and the reason He came. 

Blessings, and MERRY CHRISTMAS .... a Christ centered Christmas to you all.

No comments: