Tuesday, January 6, 2015

In addition to New Year's blessings

  I decided to share some photos, since I can get on the internet right now.  These are special ones for us.

This is Grandma Bibiana when she came to visit.  Obviously Savanah loves her!!
 The kiddo loves to go in the car, anywhere!
 
 She was playing very nice while I was in the other room.  Don called and said come and see what she did.  I was a bit apprehensive, but when I saw this, I laughed.  She made supper, with her blocks and the pans she took out of the cupboard.  Each section of the cupcake pan had a block in it.  Silverware placed just so.  She was SO proud of herself.
 
 This was her social worker.  Savanah was a bit shy with her, but did warm up.
 And the psychologist...he had a phone so he won her heart. She was saying praise the Lord and it made him smile!
 Our girls, Vero and Abbie for Christmas.  They were heading out for Abbie's Christmas program.
  Obviously Abbie, ready to go and do her speaking part in the program.
Savanah had to show off her dress that our friend Carolyn had brought for her almost a year ago.  She loves to twirl and show how high it can go, too.

 Abbie wanted a doll house so bad.  She said, "Grandma, I'll give you all my money to help get it, PLEASE?"  I had told her sorry, but didn't think we could.  She was really happy with it when she got it.
 
 Savanah got her kitchen dishes and pots and pans, aside from other things.  But she sure does love them.  And she is very precise how to set things up, as you can see with the "silverware". 
 
 Then Grandpa dug down to get to the pipes that were plugged.  This was just the start, but he had help doing it.  She loves to be in the center of anything going on.
 
 
 So there were some of the good times we had.  I thought we should share some of the happy times since I had shared the hard times with you!!

We pray you are having a blessed new year and that the Lord is the center of it all!

No comments: