Monday, August 3, 2009

Three in one day

Wow, I think I'm on a roll. Actually, after doing my blog, then Don's, I downloaded some photos I had taken yesterday. And of course, some were of Abbie. So, just wanted to share a couple with you all. I know a lot of you have been here and have watched her grow. She really is growing by leaps and bounds all the time.

We were just ready to leave for church when I took these. Our friends, Ray and Bonnie, come when they can, ahead of time, so the kids can play for a while. Richardo is the first one they took into their orphanage, and now they want to adopt him. He and Abbie have spent a lot of time together since they were very small. Richardo is about a year older than she is. Not positive of his age since he had been abandoned. He was in poor health, but has recovered wonderfully. Well about a year ago, he and Abbie decided they were going to get married. We finally told them, okay, but not for 18 years. They both said, okay, tomorrow. Well, they walk to church, hand in hand, and spend a lot of time together. So, it's natural that we get photos of the two of them, together. Abbie is a photo hound. If she sees a camera, she wants her picture taken. And Richardo is pretty much the same way. So, we are sharing their photos with you. Enjoy, and keep trusting the Lord, He is faithful!!!

No comments: