Thursday, September 13, 2012

Is it just me?

Well, I'm sure my "techie" kids would have a field day with advice to me on this program.  I finally got it to post, but AFTER I had sent two other ones.  

I have no problem admitting to NOT being computer literate.  I simply go with the flow and pray it all works.  

I have just a few minutes, but was thinking on things to be thankful for... after all my frustrations.  And there are a lot of items that should go on my "thankful list".

Yes, it's VERY hot, but we have a  house that is cooler than outside...
Yes, we need rain, but we are not in a real drought like some places...
Yes, we are VERY short on electric, but at least we have some...that's more than a lot of people here have.
Yes, Savanah can be a stinker at times, but she is far more of a joy than anything else.
Yes, there are problems at the airport, but they are working to improve it, for better service. 
Yes, MFI has had some problems, but God has been there and walked with them through it all.
Yes, there are problems all over the world, but God knows and is working IN them.
And finally, yes, I'm getting older, but PTL... I'm closer to meeting the Lord than many others.  

Now, please pray with me for Haiti, it's government and leaders, to have their hearts touched by the Lord and to respond in a positive way.  Pray for America, that God will oversee the coming election and it's outcome.  We may not like what happens, but God in His wisdom knows what is happening.  Pray for God's word to flow like a mighty flood all over the earth, and that men (women and children) will respond to it and enter into a new life in HIM.  Pray for the persecuted church, that God will give peace, direction and wisdom to all who are suffering.  And I will be praying for you, that your walk with the Lord will help you to grow stronger and closer to Him in all ways!!!
 

No comments: