Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Rejoice in the Risen Lord!! We have a beautiful day here in Haiti, today. Well, as far as I can tell anyway. I had hoped to be able to at least hear part of the sunrise service since it's in the next yard over, but speaker was turned the wrong way. Everyone said it was an excellent service and message. I pray there was a salvation message sent out at all the churches this morning, and that there were ears that heard, and hearts that broke for the Lord. What a great day for those who do not know the Lord to come into His presence and His family.

Doc stopped after service. I'll be down for at least another 2 days, possibly up to 5 days. It's REALLY hard to just sit here when I'm feeling fine. There is so much that needs to be done and here I sit. Oh well...God knows about that.

I hope your Easter is a fantastic day with family and friends and that you are celebrating the risen Savior's victory!! He really DOES live.

Read over the resurrection story and rejoice with all of us for what the Lord has done for each and every one of us. I remember the song, (not sure of the name or the singer) but it says, "While He was on the cross, I was on His mind." WOW...what an awesome thought. And I do praise Him for what He did for ME. I hope you feel the same.

Have a great day in HIM!!!

No comments: