Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgivng blessings

On this 2010 Thanksgiving day, I am first and foremost thankful to the Lord Jesus Christ for all He has done for me!!  I praise Him and thank Him and am totally humbled by being able to be a small part in His work.  

So, it's time for a "thankful" list.  I am thankful for:

   My husband ~ with all his accomplishments and busyness, he still loves me.
   My children ~ although they are all far away, they are always a part of my heart and life.
   My grandchildren ~  even though I didn't get to see them often, they still have a part of my heart.
   My great grandsons ~  that the Lord has blessed us with these gifts from heaven.
   My friends ~ who uplift, encourage, laugh with me, cry with me, and love me, even when I am not lovable.
   The privilege of being able to serve the Lord, even in a small way.
   For those who help keep this ministry going, even in the hard and tough times.
   For our friends here in Haiti, American, Canadian, and Haitian, who walk with us through the difficult times here, as well and the great times.
   For our Haitian family...Vero, Abbie, Betty, Ruben and on and on...
   And again, for the Lord who walks with us, keeps us, encourages us, sustains us, and simply loves us, through all things.  
   I'm thankful for the home we live in, the vehicles we are privileged to drive, the provisions we have, when so many others are in need, all of which the Lord has provided for us.


It keeps coming back to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  He is a part of every aspect of our lives, in all we do and say.  And we praise Him for it all.


I hope you have that knowledge...that Jesus DOES save...that He is there for YOU...and that you can walk in the fullness of life with Him at your side, guiding, protecting and loving you. 


And we thank all of YOU for being there for us with prayer support, with financial support and with your encouragement and understanding.  God bless you in a mighty way!!!!


THANK YOU Jesus and our friends...for being what we need when we need it!!

No comments: