Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's the WEEK that was...

It seems the fun never ends.  I had really been concerned that we were so many Christmas bags short from what we were told.  I had asked everyone if they had seen boxes that were not counted or anything.  Nope, no one did.  Well, yesterday, while trying to straighten out the depot, to get things organized, I asked what were in all the plastic bags in the depot.  It was all things they let them bring home from when they had the inspection.  Things that were loose.  So, I said, okay, hygiene products, right?  Don said, I think there are Christmas bags in there too...  SOOOO, my next project is to go through those 40 or so bags and find out just WHAT is there.  And probably come up with a LOT of the Christmas bags we were missing.  I wanted to put a couple more photos here.  I was running in too many circles to get many pictures.  But did manage a few.   
 The distribution has gone pretty well....although some of the people came late, when we needed to get things out of the dorm to prepare for the team.  Frustration level was VERY high...  add to that they were trying to get the gate hung... it seems satan is constantly on our case lately, and doing a good job.  

The latest on the gate...Bob got it all welded up and ready to be put up.  But there seemed no way to weld the hinges onto the posts.  I think (but not sure) that they found out the hinges are stainless steel... and they can't weld them to the iron work they have.  I'm not sure where it all stands this morning, but another frustration.  

 
 
We really are still depending on the Lord to get all things situated and straightened out.  I think HE is the only one who can do it.  And we have to keep remembering, "Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world!"  

No comments: