Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A quick update March 3rd


I'm not sure if this will download or not...it's a first for me. One of the team members took this video clip out at Ray and Bonnie's orphanage. The kids singing in the background are all between 3 and 9 years old. They have wonderful harmony and did a great job. And this was just a spur of the moment thing.

I wanted to get a quick update on here before I leave tomorrow. I don't know if I'll get a chance to do any blogging while I'm stateside. I have a doctors appointment. And I hope to return with the team coming in. This will take some work, getting things done here while I'm there, but we'll see if it works.

I am so very blessed to have Nancy here with Vero and Abbie (and Don, too) while I'm gone. She'll keep all of these in line for me...well, maybe that's not possible, but she'll try. She has already been a tremendous blessing. Boy, God sure has blessed me and Don, too with some wonderful people willing to come and help out. I just hope I'll be back to normal when I return, so I can spend some time with Nancy.

We got the container and now Don is trying to get things out to where they will be going. Already sent a lot to others here who are helping the refugees. And we sent a LOT to Port to help out several places where they are sleeping on the ground now. We have been blessed with a tent. One has already gone to Port, and more on the way. The food, clothing and tents are a valuable asset right now. And we are so pleased God used some great people to help meet those needs. We've also been able to help a couple of pastors who are helping those who are homeless here in the north. It's exciting to see hope return to faces when help arrives.

For now, I'll ask you all to pray for my doctor's appointment. And continue to pray for Don and his delivery of food here. It's so vital to so many. And keep Haiti and it's people in your prayers.

Thanks, and God bless!!!!

No comments: