Monday, October 11, 2010

A quick update

I guess we are really moving into the "electronic age". I mean, I felt pretty smart when I could type, then came the basic computers...we had a Commodore 64...and then WOW, up to the "real" stuff, a full fledged computer. A lot of what I know about computers, I taught myself (so you see why I'm slow on things). But then when the WEB come into our lives...another big WOW!! The web page didn't work out too well, I couldn't figure out how to get into it to change things! But now...BLOGGING, this I can handle. Oh yes, I've ordered things on line, too, so I'm feeling pretty "up to date" on computers/web/blogs...(for an older lady this isn't bad, right?)

Well, now our mission, World Outreach Ministries, has taken us a step further!! This is another step up into the future for us. They have gone totally modern or computerized, or however you want to say it...we now have on line donations available. Now, I'm not real sure how all of this works, but I know it does. And it's SO easy....here's all you do:

Go to: www.WorldOutreach.org click on Donate and then select our name (Don and Karen Davis, Fund code #10). It's really pretty simple and awesome. I enjoy reading about all the things World Outreach does, anyway. Yes, they help us, but they are helping so many others spread the Word of God, worldwide!!

Time is short and we, as Christians, need to keep the lost in prayer. And we need to pray for the missionaries around the world, as World Outreach (WOM) does!! We praise God that they keep US in prayer constantly...and we can feel it. They not only channel our funds, they pray for us and keep us informed on important things. Jason Peebles is a very gifted evangelist and has traveled the world for missions. He has first hand knowledge of how important it is to reach the lost. And he set this agency up to help those of us doing what God has called us to do. Pray for WOM, and it's staff, and pray for the missionaries under their covering. We have been with WOM since 1986, and they have blessed us abundantly!

Thank you for praying for US.

No comments: